So our first week of public beta testing was a complete success. We've had over 2000 beta signups, and hundreds of people are on the waiting list to get in. Most of the feedback has been very positive. We've got a list of features we're working on implementing which should address a lot of the issues people have experienced.
Here's a summary of the major changes so far...
- Database has been further optimized to help speed up search results. We're still working on this so we hope to have it even faster soon.
- Instant Availability Check - we've added a bunch of TLDs to the results.
- Name Spinner - we've added paging to the results so you aren't hit with a wall of text.
- Name Spinner - we've changed some wording so it's more obvious where the word list is added.
- Expired Domain Search - we've defaulted the Number of Words input to "2" so results will have nice keyword-rich domains by default.
- Expired Domain Search - we've defaulted the Expires input to "Last 7 Days" so more results are returned by default.
- Expired Domain Search - we've added a [check] link in the Availability column so it's easier and more obvious how to check if a domain is available.
- We've added Twitter and Facebook links to the site footer. (Please follow and like us!)
- ...more changes coming soon!