We pushed some new changes and improvements to the site yesterday, August 5th, and I wanted to take a quick moment to outline what has changed.
- Added a new Brainstormer Tool which is the ultimate idea generator.
- Added a "Similar Words" section to the bottom of Expired Domain Search and Name Spinner. This will provide suggestions on words that are similar to the keyword you used. Click on a suggestion to run the tool with that new keyword.
- Added a "Template" mechanism on Name Generator for more customized results. You're able to specify if you want consonants, vowels, or either in each character position.
- Added a new option for "In Between Keywords" on the Name Spinner, which allows you to enter two keywords, and we'll generate a list of domains by adding our keyword list in between the two words you gave.
- Added some additional optimizations on the Expired Domain Search database.
- Added additional TLD support for Domain Alerts.
- Fixed some minor css fixes for older browsers.
- Fixed a bug with certain browser/cookie settings causing a redirect loop on home index page.
- We extending the contest deadline until Monday, August 8th.
We've got some other MAJOR additions and improvements in the works. Stay tuned!