We're excited to announce the launch of two new tools this week.
The Domain Alerts tool will allow you to create notifications for a domain. If the domain's WHOIS status ever changes, we'll let you know. This is especially useful if you'd like to know if/when a domain you've been watching becomes available.
The Bulk Domain CHeck tool will allow you to check the availability of multiple domains across multiple TLDs at once. This is especially useful if you have a large keyword list you've created and what to see if any domains are available for it. Best of all, there's no limit to the number of domains you want to check.
We've also made some minor fixes, changes, and improvements to the site.
- We're doing a better sanitization of data on all tools.
- When a domain is unavailable, we now provide options to help you acquire the domain.
- Browser compatibility issues have been addressed.
- We have a more stable email server in place, so there's a less change we're caught by spam filters.
- We have a new End User License Agreement in place, please take a read if interested. Link is at the bottom.
- We've changed the layout of the Expired Search results table, to make it easier to read.
- We've been signing up with more domain APIs to test performance.
- We're working on short informative videos to help explain DomainHole and how the tools work.
- We've been planning our official public release launch. Stay tuned if you want to win some swag!
- Miscellaneous bug fixes here and there.
- ...more changes coming soon!